Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The daily milk and Cookie

Oh I can hardly wait for July 1 to see David Cook, until then ... I'll settle for watching his take on the Foo Fighters' rock anthem ... 'My Hero.'

Oh whatever should my sign for the concert say?

Some options:

I <3 COOKIE
COOKIE, I GOT A NEW HAIRCUT TOO!
MY <3 BELONGS TO COOKIE
I'D DO ANYTHING FOR A BITE OF COOKIE

OK, there are a few other possibilities, but they are, dare I say, a little more PG-13 than PG ... and they may not be appropriate for the younger 'Idol' fans.

While I haven't finalized my sign just yet, I'm still holding out hope that I can persuade my sis-in-law to hold up a sign that says, SLEAZY FOR CHIKEZIE ... now, she's nowhere near being sleazy nor is she a big Chikezie fan, but I just think it's funny. :)

-T

1 comment:

iphoneshutterbuggeeks said...

You're holding back on us! There's one missing!

-O